Thursday, June 14, 2007

Looks like our plans to adopt have been put on hold for a while!


100_0987
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella
I know I haven't posted in a long time , but I wanted to share my happy news with you all. I am so excited but a little nervous because of my past two miscarriages. I know God is good though and we have been praying very hard. We were open to life. Either biologically or by ways of adoption. I've been praying that God would make it very clear to us what we should do. And he did! I still want to adopt from Ethiopia in the future but for right now, I will enjoy this little surprise. After we told Hailee today she was so excited. She kind of had an idea because I bought one of those "special toothbrushes" that you pee on. That's what she calls them. She is such a wonderful little girl. She told me that her prayers came true because after I would tuck her in at night she would ask god to please let her mommy be pregnant so she can be a big sister again. She also prayed that God won't take this baby to heaven. She amazes us everyday. I've been a little crampy, but if I remember correctly I was in the beginning with both of my girls too. Does anyone remember feeling a little crampy? Anyhoo, I am just going to think positively and thank God for this little miracle . P.S. pray for stickiness :o)

23 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

WOW!!! I saw your comment "this time" and thought, HEY! She's hinting! :-)

Congrats to your family. I'm SOOOO praying for stickiness. STICK, BABY! STICK! WOOOT!

Here for you, Kelli, and your little fetus, too. :-)

Muwha!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I just KNOW that when you finally posted again it would be with this news?? CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited! I do remember being a little crampy in the beginning, so fingers crossed what you're feeling is just normal. Kisses to you all!!!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

That is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you. When are you due? I will put you and your new baby in my prayers.

3:49 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

You stinker!!!!! What a surprise when I read the suggested, "mom, I've updated my blog today". I'm so happy for you honey. Praying for all good things for you. I love you!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!
Congrats, and you will certainly have my prayers to add with the many others out there.

Yes, I was a little crampy in the beginning with this one, I even had a little bleeding, but apparently that was just implantation bleeding.
I'm ending just as you're starting...so exciting!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Congratulations Kelli! We'll be praying for you!

Jane

8:58 PM  
Blogger charmcitymama said...

Congratulations, Kelli & family!

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippeee! xoxo

11:21 AM  
Blogger Sebrina Wilson said...

Oh congratulations!!!!!!! So happy for you :) This is what happened to us. We had planned to adopt after our second and then got a wonderful surprise.... Zander :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw sweet. Congrats girl and I hope everything goes well

10:17 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

I came from your mom's board and just wanted to congraulate you and I for one, will see you happy and hugely pregnant and waddling around in my mind's eye. So wonderful Kelli...

I raised four and it was fun most of the time...sandy

8:29 AM  
Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Yeah!!! So, so happy that God answered your prayers. And so sweet to hear about Hailee's prayers. Makes my heart well.

And yes, I was crampy too. You've got lots going on in there. I'll be praying for stickiness! :)

XOXO
Your preggers buddy!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COngrats!!!! And yes I not only had crampy but spotting with all three of my kids. Just take it easy and relax. OUT OF YOUR BELLY SHALL FLOW RIVERS OF LIVING WATER John 7:38

11:57 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thank you all so much for the well wishes! It means a lot to me.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Marsha said...

I came over from your mom's blog and just wanted to share that I will be praying for a safe and uneventful pregnancy too:)

Congratulations to the whole family!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am sure everything will be fine!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Kelli- We are so happy for you and the family!! We're praying for you guys!
Rachel

8:42 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Kelli, I am so happy for you. I really have been praying for you. What a blessing!. Isn't it wonderful how God shows his plan. Please call me soon.

I was very crampy with both girls. That's a really good sign.

xoxoxoxoxox

9:32 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

awesome news HON! Many prayers and happy thoughts!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, congratulations! Sending sticky vibes your way! :)

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog via your mom's.. and I'm popping in to say that I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Here's to a smooth and uncomplicated pregnancy! :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Congrats!!!

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so excited for you And yea, I was totally crampy with Hailey. It really freaked me out because I'd miscarried so much before but turns out it was normal.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home